PASTOR'S CHURCH SUPPORT UNITS
The Pastor’s Church Support Units are to assist the Pastor in:
1) The Second Helping- supplying and providing a resource for church and community with materials for growth and development.
2) Adventure Academy – nurturing youth academically, spiritually, socially, and in mannerisms using the A Beka curriculum, collaborating with the TGM divisions in servicing church and community.
3) Be a Friend Ministry - providing love and compassion to the congregation by meeting/greeting visitors, assisting other ministries with fellowship activities, ministering to the membership, and community with special Pastoral outreach programs.
4) Media Team - special media needs to the church, community, media streaming, and any special broadcasts of the church, presentation of designated and special events pertaining to church and the Pastor, and Pastor's TV show.
7) Windsteppers Track Team - using track and field to provide an environment conducive to the spiritual growth and development of young people.
8) Administrative - under-girding all administrative needs of the SMBC and TGM to include any and all ministries as designated by the Pastor.
9) Seed of the Vine - ministering to the needs of the young adult, singles, and college community ages 29-54.
PASTOR'S LITURGICAL UNIT
Ministers, Elders, and Deacons
Deacons - Assist the Pastor in various functions of worship service, counseling and ministering to the needs of the membership. This requires that the Minister, Elder, and Deacon be trained and tutored by the Pastor so as to duplicate The Shepherd Spirit of the Pastor throughout the family of the church.
Pastor Cornelius Blow
Min. Devin Caruthers
Min. Doris Greene
Min. Gwynetta Walker
Lead Elder Zeke Thornton
Lead Dea. Johnnie Bowls
Deacon Christopher Banks
Deacon Leandre Brown
Deacon Dennis Hill
Deacon Will Wallace
Yokeman Virgil Braswell
VINEYARD WORKERS IN THE MINISTRIES OF THE CHURCH
These ministries and divisions are to assist the Pastor in:
1) Baptismal - teaching and preparing candidates for baptism.
2) Church School - providing information, training, and development of youth and adults in the word of God.
3) Dance Praise Team - providing adult/youth an avenue for the expression of praise through dance in the church and various other TGM outlets.
4) Emergency Response - in assisting members in times of emergency.
• Evacuation Team – moving the church to safety.
• Health Team Commissioner/ Director – providing aid in times of illness.
• Security Team - in the safety of the membership and campus facilities.
5) Family Urgent Care Commissioner/ Director - helping the church ministries to provide care and nurture to the families of the church.
6) Food Ministry – meeting all feeding needs of the church in coordination with Who’s in the Kitchen.
7) Image Makers/Court - aiding and nurturing those incarcerated to become Christian young men/women as role models in the home, community and church.
8) Lydian Women - nurturing and reaching all women and young ladies. (gracious women)
9) Military - establishing a program, through the military, to strengthen and encourage those in the various services and to provide information about the various branches of service.
10) Mission Outpost - reaching within and beyond the church to evangelize all for Christ.
11) Music - in ministering through various choir units of the church.
• Inspirational Choir
• Male Chorus
• Children’s Choir
• Community Choir
• Women’s Choir
12) New Member - orienting new members through family and ministry life in the church
• New Member Social Director - ensuring all new members have opportunity to meet and interact with the Pastor on a recurring basis.
13) Traffic Control - the safety and logistics of the membership in the use of vehicles while on campus of SMBC and during events or church travel.
14) Transportation - organizing the safety and logistics while transporting members during events or church travel.
15) Ushers (Adult/Youth) - maintaining an orderly flow of the congregation during Worship Service and church matters at home and abroad.
16) Yokemen for Christ - the development of men in a positive and supportive leadership role for the liturgical units of the church.
17) Youth in a World of Pressure - nurturing, directing, and encouraging of youth to reach their full potential through 11 basic needs and 9 developmental stages.
1) Conference/Special Events - developing and presenting conferences, special events and outreach opportunities to enhance the church’s focus to the community in collaboration with the Pastor’s designated units.
2) TGM Country Store/Mobile Food Pantry
3rd Saturdays 8AM
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
3) TGM Neighbor’s Emergency Pantry
General Hours M-F
Closed entire week preceding 3rd Sat. each month
(By Appointment Only)
4) Who’s in the Kitchen – the day-to-day operation of the kitchen and pantries to promote the desire of the Pastor for cohesive and collaborative operation. WITK will also develop policies and procedures for Pastor’s approval and oversee the implementation with and through the Food Ministry and PAT Ministry Director. WITK will cover usage and training per state regulations for safe food handling.
5) Zacchaeus Inn Cafe & Brunch – providing Christian entertainment utilizing various avenues.